Digital copies are now available to download with every purchase
This pack consists of seven psychoeducational posters, a ‘Man in the Arena’ quote poster and twelve conversation-prompting postcards. The resources are aimed for use within a counselling/psychotherapy setting to help explain concepts around the neurobiology of shame and the trauma traffic light.
Psychoeducational posters include:
- ‘Communicating safety or non-safety through therapeutic presence’
- ‘The spectrum of self-conscious emotions’
- ‘Physiology of the trauma traffic light’
- ‘Staying safe: relational strategies’
- ‘Shame: stance, state, story’
- ‘Traffic light states: courage and vulnerability’
- ‘What it feels like in different zones’
The posters make the most sense if you have attended or completed the ‘Working with Shame’ course but the pack as a whole should prove useful to a range of therapists and their clients.