Psychoeducational posters include:
- ‘Communicating safety or non-safety through therapeutic presence’
- ‘The spectrum of self-conscious emotions’
- ‘Physiology of the trauma traffic light’
- ‘Staying safe: relational strategies’
- ‘Shame: stance, state, story’
- ‘Traffic light states: courage and vulnerability’
- ‘What it feels like in different zones’
The posters make most sense if you have attended our ‘Working with Shame’ course but the pack as a whole should prove useful to a range of therapists and their clients.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a free set of these as part of your delegate pack upon attending the ‘Working with Shame’ course, so please do not order if you are planning to attend soon (unless you wish to own multiple sets).