This bundle contains:
- Emotional Resource Guide
- Set of 12 Mantra Cards
- Set of 12 Mantra Postcards
- ‘Working with Shame’ resource posters and postcards,
- ‘Mental Health and the Body: Treating Trauma’ resource posters
Adding this product to your basket will add one of each item and automatically apply a discount code.
About the Emotional Resource Guide:
- Coping with Crisis
- Managing Triggers
- Managing Flashbacks
- The Trauma Traffic Light
- The Window of Tolerance
- In Case of Emergency cards – free templates
- Alphabet of Emotions
- Understanding the Mental Health Act
- Three types of trigger … three techniques for taming
- How to calm down
- How I manage my mental health
You can download additional resources related to this Resource Guide by clicking here.
About the Set of 12 Mantra Cards/Mantra Postcards:
Mantra cards and Mantra postcards carry the same images and mantras, but are different sizes. Mantra cards are business card size – convenient as a take-away reminder. Mantra postcards are A6 size – convenient for sharing during therapy sessions or displaying in a room.
Packs contain 24 images on 12 double-sided cards/postcards, in their own handy case and are designed to help trauma survivors ground themselves before, during or after a flashback or being triggered. They can also be used during psychotherapy or counselling sessions.
- I’ve been triggered, but I’m safe. I’ve been reminded, but I’m safe. I’m on alert, but I’m safe.
- It’s not happening now. It feels like it is in my brain, but that’s just my smoke detector having a false alarm.
- That was then, this is now. I was hurt then, but I’m not going to be hurt now.
- Everything feels hopeless now. Everything feels dark. But it will pass. I’ve felt hopeless and dark before, yet I survived. I’ll survive this time too.
About the set of ‘Working with Shame’ resource posters and postcards:
This pack consists of seven psychoeducational posters, a ‘Man in the Arena’ quote poster and twelve conversation-prompting postcards. The resources are aimed for use within a counselling/psychotherapy setting to help explain concepts around the neurobiology of shame and the trauma traffic light.
Psychoeducational posters include:
- ‘Communicating safety or non-safety through therapeutic presence’
- ‘The spectrum of self-conscious emotions’
- ‘Physiology of the trauma traffic light’
- ‘Staying safe: relational strategies’
- ‘Shame: stance, state, story’
- ‘Traffic light states: courage and vulnerability’
- ‘What it feels like in different zones’
The posters make the most sense if you have attended or completed the ‘Working with Shame’ course but the pack as a whole should prove useful to a range of therapists and their clients.
About the set of ‘Mental Health and the Body: Treating Trauma’ posters:
This pack consists of eight psychoeducational posters that support the ‘Mental Health and the Body: Treating Trauma’ course, now available as an online course.
Psychoeducational posters include:
- Four ways to better sleep
- Neurotransmitters in sleep and wake
- How does our gut health affect our mood?
- Parasomnias: nightmares, night terrors, sleepwalking and sleep paralysis
- Inflammation after trauma
- REM Sleep (Rapid Eye-Movement sleep)
- How does light affect our mood?
- Sleep stages
The posters make the most sense if you have attended or completed the ‘Mental Health and the Body: Treating Trauma’ course but the pack as a whole should prove useful to a range of therapists and their clients.