Digital copies are now available to download with every purchase
Set of 8 psychoeducational posters that support the ‘Mental Health and the Body: Treating Trauma’ course, now available as an online course.
Psychoeducational posters include:
- Four ways to better sleep
- Neurotransmitters in sleep and wake
- How does our gut health affect our mood?
- Parasomnias: nightmares, night terrors, sleepwalking and sleep paralysis
- Inflamation after trauma
- REM Sleep (Rapid eye-movement sleep)
- How does light affect our mood?
- Sleep stages
The posters make the most sense if you have attended or completed the ‘Mental Health and the Body’ course but the pack as a whole should prove useful to a range of therapists and their clients.