This bundle contains:
- Emotional Resource Guide
- Set of 24 Resource Posters
- Set of 12 Mantra Cards
- Set of 12 Mantra Postcards
Adding this product to your basket will add one of each item and automatically apply a discount code. This coupon code cannot be used in conjunction with any others. If you are looking to purchase multiple bundles, please purchase this one individually.
About the Emotional Resource Guide:
- Coping with Crisis
- Managing Triggers
- Managing Flashbacks
- The Trauma Traffic Light
- The Window of Tolerance
- In Case of Emergency cards – free templates
- Alphabet of Emotions
- Understanding the Mental Health Act
- Three types of trigger … three techniques for taming
- How to calm down
- How I manage my mental health
You can download additional resources related to this Resource Guide by clicking here.
About the set of 24 Resource Posters:
This is a pack of 24 A4 psychoeducational resource posters both in print and digital format. They cover:
- Three strategies for grounding
- Front and back brain
- The trauma traffic light
- The trauma traffic light meets the window of tolerance
- Trauma, symptoms and disorders
- What happens at the moment of trauma?
- The brain on trauma
- Grounding: getting back in the body
- The trauma vicious cycle
- Defensive response cycle
- How trauma leads to DID
- Alphabet of emotions
- Spectrum of responses to DID
- Recovery triangle: How to become an emotional athlete
- Risk of suicide/self-harm
- The virtuous cycle of soothing
- The vicious cycle of self-harm
- Three parts of the brain: Impairments during the ‘suicidal mode’
- Front/back brain and the trauma traffic light
- Safety kit: Emotional thermometer
- The great exchange
- Body sensation words
- Emergency box
For more information about these posters, including images, go to: https://www.carolynspring.com/poster-sets
About the Set of 12 Mantra Cards/Mantra Postcards:
Mantra cards and Mantra postcards carry the same images and mantras, but are different sizes. Mantra cards are business card size – convenient as a take-away reminder. Mantra postcards are A6 size – convenient for sharing during therapy sessions or displaying in a room.
Packs contain 24 images on 12 double-sided cards/postcards, in their own handy case and are designed to help trauma survivors ground themselves before, during or after a flashback or being triggered. They can also be used during psychotherapy or counselling sessions.
- I’ve been triggered, but I’m safe. I’ve been reminded, but I’m safe. I’m on alert, but I’m safe.
- It’s not happening now. It feels like it is in my brain, but that’s just my smoke detector having a false alarm.
- That was then, this is now. I was hurt then, but I’m not going to be hurt now.
- Everything feels hopeless now. Everything feels dark. But it will pass. I’ve felt hopeless and dark before, yet I survived. I’ll survive this time too.