This is the physical version of the leaflet (10 copies for £5, inc UK P&P)
This leaflet has been updated and is available as a free PDF download.
Contents are as follows:
- What is dissociative identity disorder?
- Dissociation as a survival mechanism during trauma
- Spectrum of trauma disorders
- Diagnostic criteria
- Dissociative disorder or coping mechanism?
- How does DID manifest?
- Basis of treatment guidelines or pathway
- The need for long-term treatment
- Issues for counsellors/psychotherapists
- Responding well to ‘alter personalities’
- Guidelines for assessments and meetings
- Vulnerable adults
- Further information and support