Working with Dissociative Disorders in Clinical Practice Training Day Book
This book supplements the training day of the same name, and is also available for sale. It includes the following articles:
- Should I talk to parts?
- Working with a dissociative disorder diagnosis
- Three types of trigger … three techniques for taming
- The business man, the therapist and the brilliant CEO
- Caring for yourself: aspects to consider from the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act
- EMDR in the treatment of dissociative disorders