We love delivering training and endeavour to make sure it all flows seamlessly. Sometimes, things out of our control get in the way but we will always do our best to overcome them and to date we have never had to cancel a training day at short notice. We also highly value our clients and customers and want to facilitate you attending our training. If you have any questions please do get in touch.
For individuals booking on a training day, full payment is required before the date of the event. For places paid by organisations who have been invoiced, payment must be made within 30 days, or before the event takes place, whichever is soonest. We reserve the right to levy a 5% interest charge on late invoices beyond 30 days and revoke any group or other discount applied. If the invoice is not paid before the training day itself, the delegate will be held liable for full payment.
We aim to run each event as advertised. We only cancel events if absolutely necessary but reserve the right to do so, as well as to reschedule events. If an event is cancelled within 28 days of the scheduled date, you will be given a full refund of registration fees paid, or a transfer to another event if requested. This excludes any liability for any direct or indirect financial losses arising as a result of an event cancellation. We will not be responsible for any associated costs incurred by the delegate, such as travel or accommodation. It is therefore strongly recommended that any bookings for travel or accommodation are either refundable or insurable.
In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, early termination of a training day, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control, we will not be liable. These include but are not limited to acts of God, war, industrial action, embargoes, government orders, prolonged loss of power, road closure, venue’s refusal to hire, or any other force majeure event. In these circumstances, we will offer a full transfer to a future event but no refunds will be given, nor associated costs refunded as stated above.
DELEGATES WISHING TO CANCEL
In the event of the delegate wishing to cancel their place, the following provisions apply:
- Your place may be transferred to another person free of charge, as long as you let us know as soon as possible and at least 72 hours before the event. Contact details for the substitute person will need to be provided so that we can send them booking and venue details.
- You may transfer to another event free of charge, as long as you let us know as soon as possible and at least 72 hours before the event.
- You may use your transfer to attend any training day within 12 months of the original day. If you transfer to a day in the next calendar year which has an increased price, you need to pay the difference. We reserve the right to decline your request to transfer to a training day that is already or nearly sold out.
- If you later cancel a transferred place you are not eligible for a refund. You can instead opt to transfer for a second time. You cannot transfer a place more than twice.
- If you received a discounted place on a training day, it will be necessary to top-up to the full training day price in order to transfer your booking.
If you do not wish to transfer your place to another person or another course, the following provisions will apply for refunds:
- If you cancel your place within 7 days of making a booking, you will receive a 100% refund.
- If you cancel your place more than 4 weeks before the training day, you will receive a 75% refund.
- If you cancel your place from 2-4 weeks before the training day, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel your place from 72 hours to 14 days before the training day, you will receive a 25% refund.
- If you cancel your place within 72 hours of the training day, you will receive no refund.
Please note, online course bundle purchases cannot be refunded. Cancellation of your booking will result in the online training reverting to the current website price. This amount will be deducted from any refund.
METHOD OF REFUND
When payment has been made by debit/credit card, the relevant amount will be refunded to your card. When Stripe has been used, the refund will be made via Stripe as long as it is within Stripe’s own cancellation policy of 90 days. If it is beyond that, the refund will be given via BACS to a UK based bank account and the delegate is responsible for providing us with the correct information to facilitate this. When payment has been made by cheque or BACS, refunds will be made by BACS. Refunds can no longer be supplied by cheque.
Please note, by registering onto this event you are accepting these terms and conditions